Khyber Medical University, KMU offers BS Programs in various disciplines. KMU BS Programs includes BS Nursing, BS Paramedics, BS Language and Speech Pathology and BS Occupational Therapy.
Read More about KMU BS Programs and Fee Structure
KMU BS Programs aggregate is calculated on the basis of the following weightage.
FSc or Equivalent Weightage: 50%
Matric/SSc or Equivalent Weightage: 10%
ETEA Medical Entrance Test Weightage: 40%
- Marks obtained in FSc or Equivalent divide by 1100 and multiply by 50 => (FSc/1100) x 50
- Marks obtained in Matric/SSc or Equivalent divide by 1100 and multiply by 10 => (SSc/1100) x 10
- Marks obtained in Entrance Test divide by 200 and multiply by 40 => (Test Marks/200) x 40
- Add value from points 1, 2 and point 3.
- Marks Obtained in FSc = 910 Out of 1100
- Marks Obtained in Matric/SSc = 850 Out of 1100
- Marks Obtained in Entrance Test = 120 Out of 200
By Applying Formula
( (910/1100) x 50 ) + ( (850/1100) x 10 ) + ((120/200) x 40) => 73.091
Use below calculator to find aggregate for KMU BS programs.